28 Apr Join our Victim Support Charity Heroes’ Team at ASB Auckland Marathon
Become a Victim Support Charity Hero! Join our team at ASB Auckland Marathon on 29 October 2017 and raise money to help our important work for victims of crime, trauma, and suicide.
Victim Support is there to help victims suffering as a result of crime, suicide, or serious – often fatal – trauma. We work with victims and their families, over 30,000 people a year, to help them get through some of the toughest times of their lives. We have over 600 Volunteers working tirelessly to support everyday people in communities all around New Zealand.
By joining us as a Victim Support Charity Hero, you’ll be helping to maintain this vital free, 24 hour, first response service in your community. Our Team will provide for you:
- Entry Fee for the ASB Auckland full or half marathon – run or walk the half marathon
- Training Plans
- Expert fundraising advice & assistance
- Personalised Victim Support Team T-Shirt
- Priority Team Check-in
- Team Transport to the Start Line
- Charity Heroes Race Medal & Finisher’s photo
- Post-race hospitality at our VIP Charity Area, Victoria Park
- Spot prizes & top fundraising prizes
We’re aiming to raise over $30,000 from this year’s event – but we can only do it with your help! We have limited entries available and we welcome everyone onto the team who is keen to have a go and raise $1000 for a great cause.
To secure an entry, email Robyn on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 027 705 6562
Together we can go the distance to help others be strong!