Victim Support is committed to providing the best possible service to victims and other users of its services.
Complaints: We acknowledge that complaints form an important part of feedback to the organisation and can contribute to the improvement of Victim Support and its services. Please email complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted once your complaint has been received and reviewed.
Feedback: Please send general feedback to us via the message form here to give us feedback on any aspect of our services and support.
You can download a copy of our External feedback & complaints policy.
This policy provides a framework to ensure that:
- complaints are taken seriously and are resolved in a timely and responsive manner
- complaints are dealt with in a sensitive, fair, expeditious and professional manner that does not breach the lawful rights of any individual
- an impartial and consistent approach is followed ensuring parity and uniformity in complaint resolution
- all individuals involved in a complaint are made aware of the procedures and steps that will be followed
- the privacy and confidentiality of all parties, where applicable, will be respected.