If anyone is in immediate danger call 111 and ask for police. They will arrange protection and support. If you’re in danger but can’t talk see about Silent Solution Calls here.
To make a quick exit from this page click on the 'Quick Exit' button on the top right.
To hide evidence of your visit to this site click on the 'Hide My Visit' button at the bottom of this page.
Victim Support is here for you 24/7. Our support is completely free and confidential, and available throughout Aotearoa New Zealand.
Our Support Workers are available to support you personally, or as a family or whānau, for as long as you need us. You can call us 24/7 on 0800 842 846 to be connected with a Support Worker.
What we can offer
Our Support Workers can support you with:
- someone to listen, talk with, and support you to cope through trauma and loss
- help to understand your rights and make informed choices
- practical information and help to answer your questions
- help to access local support services and counselling that suit your situation
- help to make a safety plan
- practical support and assistance for your situation
- someone to assist and support you at court trials, hearings, and dealing with police and other government agencies
- help to prepare victim impact statements and attend family group or restorative justice conferences
- financial assistance for victims of serious crime
We are committed to providing quality support to strengthen the mana and well-being of all those affected by family violence and harm.
If English is your second language
If you require support in your first language, Victim Support can use Ezispeak to connect with an interpreter over the phone. Call us on 0800 842 846, 24/7 and let us know. We will try to match you to a Support Worker who speaks your language.