We are here for you 24/7
Our Support Workers are available to support you personally, or as a family, whānau, or work team, for as long as you need us. You can call us 24/7 on 0800 842 846 to be connected with a Support Worker.
Our support is completely free and confidential, and available throughout Aotearoa New Zealand.
What we can offer
Our Support Workers can support you with:
- someone to listen, talk with, and support you to cope through trauma and loss after a workplace injury incident or fatality
- help to understand your rights and make informed choices
- information about practical support and financial assistance that may be available to you
- help to access local support services or counselling that suit your situation
- someone to assist and support you at any court trials, hearings, and dealing with police and other government agencies
- information and help to answer your questions
- help to prepare any Victim Impact Statements and attend family group or restorative justice conferences that may be needed.
We are committed to providing quality support to strengthen the mana and well-being of all those affected by workplace injuries or bereavement.
If you have English as a second language
If you require support in your first language, Victim Support can use Ezispeak to connect with an interpreter over the phone. Call us on 0800 842 846 and let us know. We will try to match you to a Support Worker who speaks your language.
Call us 24/7 on 0800 842 846 to be connected with a Support Worker.